Monday, May 3, 2010

The Ultimate Skin Savior...

Those of you who know me know that I have very sensitive skin that's dry on the surface. Because of this, my skin usually feels a little tight, and my makeup doesn't sit well. I've tried a gazillion products, some end up being too greasy, some don't feel like they're penetrating into my skin, some don't moisturize enough...etc...Last November I came across Bobbi Browns 'Intensive Skin Supplement', and it's been my skin warrior throughout the Winter. My skin feels so soft and healthy, and many friends have commented that it looks clear, fresh, and radiant. I can't recommend this product enough. All of you girls and boys who have dryish skin, try out a sample, Bobbi Brown is available in most department stores across the UK and US, and in Canada it's available at Holt Renfrew. I usually squirt a drop on my hand when I'm about to apply moisturizer, it works really well for me like that.

No comments: